Today is Positive Thinking Day 2016! We are celebrating with 10 free quote images and GIFs for you to share and spread the positivity today, or any day! Mindfulness is a part of our overall well-being and has a significant impact on physical health. Positive thinking that is associated with optimism is a key part of effective stress management, which can benefit you personally and professionally. The Mayo Clinic has tips on how to identify negative self-talk and then learn to focus on control positive thinking.
- Think Positive, Be Positive – Unattributed
2. “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
3. “Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will. ” – Zig Ziglar
4. “Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out.” – John Wooden
5. “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.” – Abraham Lincoln
6. “The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude.” – Oprah Winfrey
7. ” Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” – Thomas Edison
8. “Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming more.” – Tony Robbins
9. “You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis
10. “Happiness often sneaks in through a door you didn’t know you left open. – John Barrymore
Looking for more motivational quotes? Follow Austin Benefits on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIN!